The easiest way for mobile developers to get started on Google Cloud Platform
- Optional server-side coding: Control your cloud service using Android and iOS client libraries.
- Cloud Datastore: Store millions of objects in the cloud and manage them from your app.
- Push Notifications: Send and broadcast objects as messages via Apple Push Notifications and Google Cloud Messaging.
- Event Driven Programming: Create real-time interactive user experiences using Continuous Queries.
- User authentication Authenticate users using Google Accounts.
- Per-object access: Prevent users from accessing private data using our authentication model.
- Built to scale: Mobile backend runs on App Engine infrastructure to scale to millions of users within hours (App Engine pricing applies).