fbsimctl is a command line interface to the FBSimulatorControl Framework. It intends to expose the core features of the FBSimulatorControl framework with a syntax that accommodates many common automation scenarios.
fbsimctl can be used to:
- Remotely control a Simulator via a HTTP Wire Protocol.
- Install & Launch Applications or Spawn Processes.
- Record Videos of the Simulator's Screen.
- Fetch diagnostic logs associated with a Simulator.
- Easily perform the same task over multiple Simulators at once.
- Provide Machine-Readable output with JSON Reporting, enables easier automation from any language.
- Launch XCTest bundles for WebDriverAgent
fbxctest is an experimental test runner for running iOS testing bundles for the iOS Simulator Platform. fbxctest will provide the following features:
- Structured Output of Test Results
- Support for concurrent running against Simulators.
- A Test Runner independent of a Full Build Chain.